Thursday, February 2, 2012

1955 Chevrolet Nomad Station Wagon


I purchased this Nomad 5 years ago to re-live High School Days. We used it as a prop at our 50th High School Reunion!!! In fact, my family had the identicial model and color Nomad in the day. It is a very solid car that runs and drives great-- of course V-8 Chevrolet power as it was delivered. The only mechanical problem was the transmission-- it is now rebuilt.

The interior, carpteting, dash, roof chrome, cargo stainless, and exterior chrome is superb. The paint was ok but not to my standards. The Nomad was stripped of paint and chrome When the chrome was removed, I was amazed how perfect the body was under the chrome. They was NO rust at all. It now carries a new fresh finish that would satisfy any collector

I no longer need the Nomad and it does not fit my collection. This is an honest Nomard that has not been modified!! An interesting trade would be considered.

1 comment:

  1. It is a very strong car that works and pushes great-- of course V-8 Chevy energy as it was provided.

    oakwood cars

    ReplyDelete