The White steam cars were catalogued until 1911, after which their entire production were changed to internal combustion engines beginning in 1910. Their engines had four-cylinders in L-head monoblock design with the cylinders cast in pairs. They were mated to a four-speed gearbox with an overdrive top ratio.
The car can cruise comfortably at speed of 50 mph. If a flat tire occurs or if they need more air, there is a gearbox-driven compressor used to inflate the Non-Skid tires on the road. Also having dual rear spares, windshield spotlight, Stewart speedometer, tool box and a intregal trunk.