Production started in 1950 after a chance meeting of Donald Healey and Nash’s George Mason. The original car was steel, body by Panelcraft of England, chassis by Healey and engine by Nash. By 1952 the body was restyled by Pinn Farina and the chassis was special built by Healey. Nash upgraded the engine to develop 140 hp with its “LeMans Jetfire” overhead-valve inline six cylinder, dual carburetor creation. In 1953, with a longer wheelbase (108 inches), a coupe body was fashioned for the all aluminum main body. A tachometer, leather upholstery, and rear quarter windows made the Healey a true GT car rivaling Europe’s best. This Nash Healey was restored from an excellent original car and has been part of a private collection.